VoipSwitch is a software platform allowing for rapid VoIP services roll-out.
It contains all necessary elements required in successful implementation of various VoIP services.
- Our customers can make money on whole range of services starting with wholesale voice and SMS termination, through Calling cards (phone to phone) and all types of Callback, to the services offering full replacement of traditional phones, namely broadband phone calling, which enables users to benefit from class 5 services.
- Internet Telephony Service Providers (ITSP) can enhance their offer by adding softphone / communicator with SIP, Instant Messenger and other cutting edge functionalities.
- Another popular group of phone services are Callshops which are also fully supported by our software.
- All services can be offered through resellers who can manage their end-users accounts, rates sheets, see reports, active calls and more via web interface.
- The system is multilayered, with the core which is the session border manager (softswitch) integrated with own, built-in, billing system. The core is responsible for switching the traffic, accepting incoming connections in different protocols, authorization, billing, reconciliation of different protocols or dialects and proxying the packets.
- The higher layers consists of the applications extending the core of additional functionality like Callback, Interactive Voice Response system, Callshop engine, Resellers module and others.
- In addition the platform offers variety of tools for management and reporting such as VSM, Web Configuration, Event Manager and others.
- Another group of software are applications designated for end-users to which belong VSPortal – endusers web interface, PC softphones – Video PC Softphone, SIPLink, Mobile softphones, Callshop web interface and Online shop.
- A highly scalable SIP and H323 softswitch with integrated billing
- Class 5 features included, follow-me, call forwarding, Voicemail and more
- Video support
- A Calling card platform with IP IVR including pin or pin-less scenarios
- Callback solution supports all types of triggering methods: SMS, missed-call, web Callback
- Web Callshop interface
- Web self-care portal for end users and support for Online payments
- SMS features for both wholesale and retail services, using HTTP, SIP and SMPP protocols
- Mobile SIP for Symbian, Windows Mobile, IPhone, Android and BlackBerry users
- Windows communicator with Instant Messaging, SMS, Voicemail and many other modules
- Multi-tenant, multi-user IP PBX platform for offering hosted services
- Instant messenger functionality, XMPP protocol support, presence, chat, file transfer
- Unified messaging, Voicemail/SMS forwarding to SMS or email, Voicemail transcriptions.
- Calls recording.
Class 5 Softswitch from Voipswitch is a professional solution for current and potential VoIP service providers. The platform is available in two versions: with a full license, to be installed on our customers’ own servers and the rented version, that would be hosted by our company. Therefore, our customers can decide to purchase the platform and profit as an independent ITSP or take less investment and immediately enjoy the effects.
The system allows making SIP phone calls and includes call flow control, intelligent routing, different proxy methods and protocol conversion.
The platform is equipped with a built-in billing system, which enables you to see the actual balance, manage customers’ accounts and payments, browse the invoices or check the reports.
The Voipswitch’s class 5 Softswitch gives also the possibility of using additional modules or services, such as IP / PBX, Callback, CallShop, Calling Cards, Virtual DIDs numbers and many others.
For Voip phone service providers, Voipswitch is a functional solution that can be perfectly fitted into their business strategy. Thanks to the control modules, they can easily manage their customers, connections and tariffs, as well as online via their smartphones.
Additionally, our softswitch is a guarantee for providing the highest quality of services to the end users: crystal clear Voice/Video calls, user-friendly portal with a clear interface and a variety of mobile and pc dialers.