Softphone for Android:
- Android SIP softphoneworks on mobile phones based on Android system.
- Supported codecs: Audio G729, g722, G711, Speex (16 KHz), iLBC and GSM. Video h263+, h264
- Support for VoIP tunnel technology enabling working from blocked areas or from behind firewalls for both incoming and outgoing calls.
- Internet connection over WIFI, EDGE or 3G
- Works with VoipSwitch and also with 3rd party SIP servers.
- Offered to VoIP providers as a branded version in a form that is ready to be uploaded to the Android Market or to the provider’s website.
- Branding includes provider’s logo, name and other changes in the dialer’s design and the set of the available features.
- Making and receiving SIP calls
- Video calling using H264 and H263+ codecs
- XMPP instant messaging
- Facebook instant messaging
- Google instant messaging
- SIP SIMPLE chat and presence
- Contacts (phone book)
- Balance information*
- Destination*, rate
- Time, call status logs
- Calls history
- Sending and receiving SMS* over SIP protocol
- Multiple active calls support
- Conferencing up to 4 participants
- Blind and attended transfer
- Echo cancellation
- Message Waiting Indicator (MWI) for voicemail
- DNS SRV
- STUN support with STUN discovery
- Built-in tunnel* for passing through VoIP blockades
- Digits Interception (Dialer pops up once dialing from the phone’s “Dial pad” or choosing a number from the phone’s “Contact list”)
- Fallback* to callthru (dialing through an access number) if network connection is not available, more
- Optionally built-in callback* client for VoipSwitch (triggering conference with two numbers)
Our application won the Product of The Year 2009 award from Internet Telephony Magazine.
See how it works:
Generic version of our Android dialer allows user to configure the SIP server settings.
Please visit our retail shop in order to purchase the application