Softphone for Windows Mobile:
Software client for Windows Mobile handsets.
Offered to VoIP providers as a branded version. Branding includes provider’s logo, name and other changes in the dialer’s design and the set of the available features.
- Making and receiving SIP calls
- Sending and receiving SMS over SIP*
- Support for touch screen
- Integrated contacts from the phone
- Balance information*
- Destination, rate*
- Timer, call status logs
- Calls history
- Support for G729, GSM and G711 codecs
- Loudspeaker or GSM speaker
- Internet connection over 3G, EDGE and WIFI
- Multi-line call
- Conference call (Up to three users)
- Transfer blind and attended
- Digits Interception (Dialer pops up once dialing from the phone’s “Dial pad” or choosing a number from the phone’s “Contact list”)
Generic version of our Android dialer allows user to configure the SIP server settings.
Please visit our retail shop in order to purchase the application
Features marked with (*) are not available in the retail version.