The difference is in their features sets. The Siplink is rather simple SIP client whereas the Video PC Softphone is a communicator combining various communication services, such a IM, video, conferencing, recording, attended transfer and more.
A provider can order a branded version with own logo and name. In addition we provide skin customizations. A gallery of exemplary designs can be viewed under this link.
The softphones are offered with unlimited users license and are limited only to a SIP server/softswitch address. They can work with VoipSwitch and a 3rd party switches as well.
- Wholesale version: White-label branded version for VoIP providers, with unlimited number of licences for their end-users.
Voipswitch, as the leading softphones development company, has the expertise to fashion for you, custom-made applications that suit your design and meet your business communication needs.
VoipSwith branding services can be divided into:
- Graphical User Interface i.e GUI
Graphical User Interface branding involves:
- Changing the Icon
- Changing the logo
- Changing the Splash screen
- Changing the Skin
- Changing the Language
- Requirements: Customer must provide the graphics or a mockup in case of a complete GUI change.
Functionality branding involves (most common):
- Locking to provider’s service
- Adding “Recharge” and “Sign up” links
- Adding “Check rate” button
- Adding a tailor-made advertisement banner
- Displaying “Balance”
- Adding “Callback” service
- Adding “Call thru” service
Voipswitch softphones, as white-label applications, are skillfully designed and compiled to fulfill your requirements, and therefore, requesting any of the above customization must take place in the pre-sale phase or after contacting our Sales department, for the cost is negotiated separately.